Ваш браузер устарел и больше не поддерживается. Для корректной работы сайта рекомендуем использовать один из современных браузеров. Узнать подробнее
з/п не указана
- Preparation for meetings, including invitations for participants, distributing agenda and accompanying documents, communicating updates and registering attendance, arranging technical support and interpreter support (if required).
- Administrative support during meetings: note taking and transcribing notes from audio files.
- Preparation of after-meetings documents in accordance with approved guidelines, uploading and distributing to participants in a prompt manner.
- Performing a wide range of duties required to support the day-to-day operations of the Directors, including executive administration and diary management support as required.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, letters.
- Establishing effective communication channels with the key stakeholders from other departments and group companies.
- Managing projects independently, including understanding and articulating goals and desired outcomes, establishing timelines and prioritizing tasks.
- Anticipating problems and finding appropriate solutions when issues occur.
- Handling confidential information in a professional and conscientious manner.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Providing cover for Senior Executive Assistant (management of CEO’s calendar) in their absence.
- Escalating issues to as appropriate.
- Keeping abreast of professional knowledge by participating in training, maintaining personal networks and studying developments in quality management within the industry.
- Undertaking other reasonable duties as instructed by senior management.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office packages (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Atlassian's Confluence
- Proficiency in English and Russian (verbal, written)
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Confident user of business communication tools, including Skype and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Confluence
- Ability to work efficiently in a team as well as independently and to be very organized and reliable.
- Quick learner with high level of self-motivation
- Good attention to detail
- Proactive approach
- Maintaining professional attire
- Managing a heavy workload effectively by organising, prioritising and coordinating with others in order to meet deadlines.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Ability to manage confidential information with utmost discretion