з/п не указана
- 2+ years of experience in business analysis;
- Excellent consultative, problem solving, requirements gathering & analytical skills and experience;
- Spoken and written English at upper-intermediate level or higher;
- Experience in obtaining information from various resources and combining it into clear, complete, and comprehensible requirements;
- Experience in developing requirements for mobile and web applications;
- Project artifacts creation (vision & scope, user stories,use-cases, etc.);
- Knowledge of prototyping tools;
- Usage of modeling tools and notations would be a benefit;
- Knowledge of MS Office products, Jira, Confluence;
- Experience and ability to work in Agile/SCRUM team environment, defining and following analysis timelines within an Agile lifecycle (sprints, backlog prioritizing etc.);
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following areas: business management, economics, mathematics, accounting, computer science.
Business processes analysis and business problems definition;
Gathering, documenting and prioritizing requirements. User stories and use-cases writing;
Participating in meetings with customers, presenting delivered features and discussion of the functionality;
Providing detailed analysis and documenting software logic for mobile and web-applications;
Work tightly with UI/UX designer to keep specification and UI in sync;
Support of Development and QA team during implementation of the functionality.
- Knowledge of different business domains (more than 2) would be a benefit;
- Project management experience would be a benefit;
- Experience with developing user test cases and functional testing.
What we offer:
- Career and professional growth;
- Corporate-funded training (functional training, foreign languages);
- Benefits (health insurance, football, basketball, swimming pool, sports compensation, corporate gifts and events);
- Young and friendly team;
- Stable pay (100 % official).