Senior QA Automation Engineer (Mobile)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Flo is looking for a strong Senior QA Automation Engineer ready to have professional development opportunities in a highly skilled and motivated team.
Flo is the fastest-growing AI-powered women’s health platform that encompasses personalized daily health insights and a closed secure community of experts and peers with 22M monthly active users. In October, 2018 Flo Health raised $12 million in a Series A round and received $200 million valuation from Mangrove Capital Partners, a well-known investment fund, which is record high for Belarus. We are #1 in Health & Fitness Category among female health apps in the U.S. App Store & Google Play and over 100 countries worldwide. Flo works with world leaders in Pharmaceutical, FMCG and other industries.
- Implement automated tests to ensure the highest quality of either Android or iOS application;
- Further development and support of the test automation framework (Android — Kotlin, Espresso. iOS — Swift, XCUITest);
- Define test methodology, criteria, and test cases required to validate critical functionality with a focus on test automation (functional and non-functional);
- Work in an agile and fast-paced environment.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- 5+ years in software quality assurance, 2 years in test automation of mobile apps, preferably for global consumer markets;
- Solid knowledge of Java/Kotlin or SWIFT. Higher education in IT or Computer Science is a plus;
- Acquaintance with testing frameworks and tools for mobile, as well as integration to continuous integration and delivery processes;
- Experience with mobile platforms and ecosystems, iOS and Android;
- Excellent understanding of testing methodology and test automation in agile product lifecycle;
- SQL knowledge;
- Fluency in technical English – both spoken and written.
What we offer:
- A chance to improve lives of millions of women worldwide;
- Ability to contribute to a world-class product with a large user base;
- Competitive salary;
- Strong management with a proven track record of successful projects, including MSQRD, AIMatter, Maps.me;
- In addition to high salaries, all Flo employees also receive employee stock options.