Senior Backend Developer (Scala)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Flo is the fastest-growing AI-powered women’s health platform that encompasses personalized daily health insights and a closed secure community of experts and peers with 22M monthly active users. In October, 2018 Flo Health raised $12 million in a Series A round and received $200 million valuation from Mangrove Capital Partners, a well-known investment fund, which is record high for Belarus. We are #1 in Health & Fitness Category among female health apps in the U.S. App Store & Google Play and over 100 countries worldwide. Flo works with world leaders in Pharmaceutical, FMCG and other industries.
If you join us, you will face the following:
- Server-side programming in Scala.
- Polyglot persistence (we take the database that matches a particular case).
- API first approach; UI comes second.
- Distributed scalable environment.
- Continuous Delivery.
- Real-Life Big Data application.
We expect that you have:
- 3+ years of experience in building distributed applications and services.
- Understanding of high availability, high performance, and high security, and where each needs to be applied.
- Strong knowledge of Scala, DevOps, SQL and NoSQL.
- Love of building API.
- An agile mindset; ability to quickly and comfortably adapt to changes.
- Knowledge of Streaming processing and public clouds infrastructure would be a plus.
What we offer:
- A chance to improve lives of millions of women worldwide
- Ability to contribute to a world-class product with a large user base
- Competitive salary
- Strong management with a proven track record of successful projects, including MSQRD, AIMatter, Maps.me
- In addition to high salaries, all Flo employees also receive employee stock options.